Lunchtime Welfare Assistant Vacancy
Part time : 1 pm to 2.15 pm, 6.25 hours / week
Monday to Friday, term time only
Rate of pay : £9.00 / hour
Start date : 30/09/19 or as soon as possible after
Job description :
- Set up of dining tables
- Clearing / wiping down of dining tables
- Supervision of lunch queues
- Support good pupil behavior
- Cleaning of hall / toilets after lunch
Person specification :
- Enjoys working with pupils (age 11 to 16 years)
- Able to work as part of a team and ‘get stuck in’
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share its commitment.
Appointment is subject to a DBS check and suitable references.
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are interested in the role, please call in for an application form or download the application form. If you would like more information please call Jane Abra, Business Manager on 01253 872659.