Curriculum Leader for History
The Governors of this very successful Catholic High School wish to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Curriculum Leader for History (TLR 2.2: currently £4,656). This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate of the highest calibre to lead our very strong History team. An additional recruitment allowance (TLR 3.2: currently £1,174), will be available for three years for an exceptional candidate.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who will be excited to lead a collaborative approach to continuous improvement across the department. This role will offer the successful candidate exciting challenges that will be both rewarding and fulfilling, and will support you to achieve your own personal career goals and aspirations. We are seeking a colleague who has a proven track record and an ability to enthuse and motivate our pupils
and colleagues to be all they can be.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent teacher of History, with a passion for teaching, and a commitment to working together and sharing ideas
- Have the knowledge and capacity to teach across the full age and ability range
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
- Be able to lead and inspire a team of colleagues to continuously improve
- Be willing to go the extra mile for our pupils
Cardinal Allen is a forward looking, oversubscribed, “outstanding Catholic school”. Ofsted judged both leadership and behaviour as outstanding and we are determined to continue to provide the very best for the pupils in our care. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and further details are available via the school website or by contacting the school. Candidates are encouraged to call the Headteacher for an informal discussion or to visit the school prior to application. Closing date for applications is Thursday 19th March 2020. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.